Information pursuant to art. 13 d. Lgs. N. 196/2003 - and of the articles 13_14 of the REGULATION UE 679/16 in matter of protection of the personal data
The data controller (here in after "owner"), informs that the personal data (here in after "Data") you provide will be treated in compliance with the aforementioned law, for the purposes and methods listed below:
The personal data held by the data controller is collected directly from the www.normacorridor.it website when the access request to the corridor of Norma is requested.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The collected data are processed as part of the management of the activities related to the Corridor di Norma with the following purposes:
1. sending communications by e-mail or text message or telephone contact;
2. administrative management of all operations related to the issue and verification of the authorization to access the Standard Corridor requested by the Legal Representative (owner) of the Association ASD Aero Club Union;
3. purposes deriving from legal obligations, regulations, community legislation, provisions issued by authorities authorized to do so or by supervisory and control bodies.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Your data will be processed with the support of paper, electronic or telematic means, however suitable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the relative treatment.
NATURE AND THE CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL
The handing of your data is optional. However, in the absence of your data will make it impossible to supply the service.
Your data may be communicated to the competent authorities in case of legitimate request.
Your data may be supplied to the third parties where the owner uses them as a part of outsourcing relationships for the provision of services. Your data may be supplied to the appointees in charge of handling personal data as well, of which a list can be consulted in the headquarters of the club.
Your information will not be spread.
The rights of the interested party in relation to the processing of personal data are indicated in art. 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and the articles 12 to 22 of the EU Reg. 679/16 as an example below:
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. the subjects and the categories to which the personal data can be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification, limitation or, when interested, integration of data;
b. t he cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection:
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Identification of personal data processing: ASD Aereo Club Union - via Caio Giunio Norbano, 2 - 04010 Norma (LT)